||Limit the maximum number of Pokémon you can carry in your party! This limit can be raised during gameplay, but not further reduced.
- None: Any Pokémon at any level will obey you.
- Default: Traded Pokémon above the gym badge level will not obey.
- Badge-based Obedience: All Pokémon above the gym badge level will not obey.
- Badge-based Soft-cap: Levels are capped based on gym badge.
- 0 Badges: 25
- 1 Badges: 35
- 2 Badges: 45
- 3 Badges: 55
- 4 Badges: 65
- 5 Badges: 75
- 6 Badges: 85
- 7 Badges: 95
- All Badges: No Limit
- Minimum: The Trainers will use random moves.
- Easy: The Trainers have basic strategies.
- Default: Trainer intelligence varies. As the developers intended.
- Hard: All trainers consider negative and positive consequences of their moves.
- Maximum: All trainers have full intelligence.
||Gym puzzle difficulty/length can be toggled with this parameter. In general, the same trainers and items are available in each mode.
- Enable Shift: You are asked to switch Pokémon between Trainer Pokémon
- Disallow Shift: You are not asked to switch Pokémon.
- Disallow Switching: You cannot switch Pokémon at all (not yet implemented)
- Player Only: disables Trainer item use only.
- On: Both player and opponent may use items.
- Off: Neither player nor opponent may use items.
- Opponent Only: The player cannot use items in battle, but Trainers can.
- Auto: The player can auto-defeat, auto-catch, engage, or ignore wild Pokémon.
- Optional: The player can choose to ignore wild Pokémon.
- Standard: The player engages any wild Pokémon that appear.